Adam Belter is a Realtor and managing partner of The Belter Group with over fifteen years experience in various facets of the real estate industry, the majority of which are in real estate sales. Being raised in a real estate family, Adam had an early start with his first jobs being in title/escrow, lending and appraisal all of which led to his passion for real estate and his desire to get into sales. Since starting his real estate sales career in 2011 Adam has garnered numerous awards including:
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist Guild
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury
- Coldwell Banker’s "International Presidents Premier" Award in 2020, 2021
- Coldwell Banker’s "International Presidents Elite” Award in 2019
- Coldwell Banker’s "International Presidents Society” Award in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- The Bakersfield Association of Realtors “Rising Star” Award in 2013
- Coldwell Banker’s "International Sterling Society" Award in 2012
And dreams of someday following in his father's footsteps being awarded "Realtor of the year" and “Salesperson of the year” by the Bakersfield Association of Realtors.
Adams background in both real estate and hospitality have allowed him to connect with his clients and earn their trust by providing excellent service, being on call whenever he is needed, and continually studying the market to make sure he is able to guide his clients through all of their real estate transactions as knowledgeably as possible.